Catalyst is a Customer Success Platform (CSP) built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our founder built an effective Customer Success organization for one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the world. Whether our customers are managing a few large enterprises or hundreds of smaller accounts, Catalyst adapts to their workflow intelligently to help them build meaningful, human relationships.
Currently, we are looking for Backend Engineers to build out our core application, integration framework, and event processing pipeline. As an early employee, we’ll also rely on you to foster our engineering culture and process. Our stack consists of technologies such as Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, and Docker, but we’re also open to using the best tool for the job.
If you thrive in an early startup environment, or are simply looking for more ownership and the ability to have a large impact, we would love to meet you.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and engineers to build enterprise-ready products
- Design and implement high performance, scalable systems while balancing optimizing now vs later
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Take ownership of projects and demonstrate a high level of accountability
- 3+ years experience developing enterprise web applications
- Experience with a dynamic language such as Ruby or Python
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgresSQL or MySQL
- Desire to work in a test-driven development environment
- Knowledge of common patterns for integrating and ingesting data from third party services
- Experience building data pipelines using tools such as Kafka or Kinesis
- Experience building analytics systems using Elasticsearch
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing startups in NYC
- 100% paid medical insurance coverage
- Personal Seamless account for free lunches and dinners
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Education stipend
- Commuter benefits
You! Yes, you.
We're looking for keyboard cowboys and cowgirls who can wrassle outlaws, I mean bugs, and ship premium software. Anyways. You know the drill. This isn't your first rodeo.