Catalyst is a Customer Success Platform (CSP) built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our founder built an effective Customer Success organization for one of the fastest growing cloud companies in the world. Whether our customers are managing a few large enterprises or hundreds of smaller accounts, Catalyst adapts to their workflow intelligently to help them build meaningful, human relationships.
We are looking for Product Managers to build and maintain the core product at Catalyst. Our core product is made up of task management, workflow automation, integrations, and note taking, to name a few. In this role, you will report to the Head of Product and have an opportunity to own a large part of the product and help shape the future of the PM and Product org.
If you are looking for a challenge to own multiple features with strong mentorship along the way, then let’s chat!
What you will be doing
- Digest company goals into a roadmap for the product areas under your management
- Manage the roadmap for your product area, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals
- Focus on identifying and framing the customer problems, and not on telling designers and engineers what to do
- Work closely with designers and engineers to develop solutions that are best tailored for the problem you’ve identified
- Manage the full lifecycle of a product, from identifying the challenge statement all the way to thinking about the rollout, iteration, and maintenance
- Help shape the future of the PM team and the overall Product org as we continue to grow
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience building and delivering multiple successful products as an individual contributor, we expect you to get your hands dirty!
- Excited and passionate about B2B SaaS products
- Ability to balance being detail oriented and making progress
- Comfortable presenting to audiences of all sizes, from executive meetings with our founders to customer meetings, company all-hands, and external events
- Ability to prioritize early and often to make the best use of your time and optimize for the success of the business
- Open to feedback and have a strong desire to grow continuously personally and professionally
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing startups in NYC
- 100% paid medical insurance coverage
- Personal Seamless account for free lunches and dinners
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Education stipend
- Commuter benefits